story continues....
juz nw stopped at I went to slp. Ya, I really went to slp n slp till ard 9 when sam called... Agreed to meet up w them cos wake up also nothing to do.... Then after that, msg vestin!!! Ask him to give me a ride there, he also going so shun bian mah!! ;p
on the way there, I suddenly "OH MY GOD!!!". It's so coincidence that we wear the same color t-shirt n somewhat similar bemudas... I was ............
my 1st thought, chiam later sam they all got topic to say liao...
when I reached there, everything was in my expectation lorz... They were toking abt it for that whole 2 hrs lorz, eventhough Jason was not there but he also get involved in my topic...
<
msg out to:
sam, Andy n the rest who at JP: vestin n I is the same as u guys (friends) NOTHING 1 la, same goes for Jason too....
vestin: sorry to get u involved, anyway thanks for ya ride....
No comments:
Post a Comment